We are ever so delighted you want to share your thoughts and ideas about the serving nature of leadership as a guest on NorthFork’s Servant Hearts blog! Servant Hearts posts will likely appear on Thursdays and Youth Voices posts will likely appear on Fridays.
Your post topic must broadly relate to the “serving nature of leadership.”
We’d rather your post not advertise your product/service or be presented as the equivalent of a sponsored post. But don’t let that stop you from letting us help you tell the world about all of the wonderful people involved in your cause or all of the things your organization is doing to bring us closer to a world of we!
1. Your post must be original; if previously published, either on the Web or in print, we ask for you to share the link (with permission from that blogger to post on NorthFork’s Servant Hearts or Youth Voices), or publication details.
2. We encourage you to publish it elsewhere, including your own blog or Web site; when you do, please provide a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to your Servant Hearts or Youth Voices post.
3. We will be happy to include several byline links: for example, one for your blog or Web site, one for your bio or About page, and/or one for your Twitter username (optional).
4. The length of your post should be somewhere between 300 and 1,000 words. The typical post averages 720 words.
• I will likely copyedit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If I make substantive changes (unlikely), I will email the post back to you for your approval before posting.
• I may provide a short introduction or conclusion to your post to provide context or the rationale as to why I think the post is important. I will make sure my comments are set off from yours stylistically so NorthFork readers are clear these are my words, and not your own.
I understand the work that goes into writing a blog post; however, the only guest posts I will publish are those that in my sole judgment add value to NorthFork readers. Said differently, if your post is related to the serving nature of leadership, it will be published.
If your post meets the above guidelines, please email your post (in the body of the email rather than as an attachment, please) to me (email@example.com) for consideration. I will typically respond within a day or two.